“We listed our home with Shawn because he door knocked us in 110-degree weather to find out if we were interested in selling. It wasn’t the suit he was wearing, or the level of professionalism he displayed, but it was the bead of sweat running down his cheek that showed us he was the Realtor who would work the hardest. Hire him!” Craig W. – Arcadia
“We have now used Shawn Bellamak for the sale of two homes and the purchase of two homes and would use him again in a heartbeat. This can be an extremely stressful process, but Shawn made it as easy as possible. Shawn was always available to answer our questions and concerns, and never made us feel guilty for taking our time to find the perfect house…” Mindy S. – Arcadia
“Shawn is a great guy! He was always there to answer my questions, help me understand the process and truly educated me on so much about buying/selling a new home. Not only will you get a Realtor® but you’ll make a good friend with Shawn Bellamak…” Stefanie P. – Phoenix
“Shawn is detail oriented, a master negotiator and genuinely cares about his clients. I feel lucky to know that when I deal with the biggest transactions, like buying and selling homes, I have Shawn leading the way…” Kari W. – Phoenix
“Shawn Bellamak is the best! We’ve bought/sold 3 times with him and every experience has been stellar. Shawn is available, prompt and gets the deal done well. His local network for lenders and title work is fantastic…” Shelly S. – Arcadia
“Shawn is the most knowledgeable and caring agent I have worked with since living in AZ. He made selling our home and buying a new one such an easy and pleasant experience. Any and all bumps in the road were dealt with easily with Shawn leading the way…” Jeanne H. – Paradise Valley
“I have known Shawn since 2014. He helped me sell my first home and it was a time consuming and difficult process because I had to do a short sale. His patience was amazing which helped me to survive the process. When I came home from my last deployment, I had to buy a home quick and we closed within 30 days! I highly recommend Shawn. He is warm and kind and knows his job…” Jacquie K. – Mesa
“First and foremost, Shawn is ethical, professional and experienced. My husband and I have known Shawn for several years and have purchased 4 homes (2 personal and 2 rental) with him. Shawn’s vast network and knowledge of the Phoenix real estate market provided opportunities we might never have had…” Therese V. – Paradise Valley
“Shawn is a log-time resident of Arcadia and is an EXPERT in this amazing neighborhood both as a neighbor and real estate agent. Shawn had MY best interests in mind as he opened my mind to a home, I never thought I could possibly own. Quite simply, Shawn is the best…” Cindi W. – Arcadia
“Shawn help me with my first house back in 2001. Sold in one day and closed on it in two weeks. All the while negotiating on our new house and closing on that at the same time. Made the process seamless and easy on us. He worked incredibly hard in those two weeks dealing with financing, Realtors, inspections and even recommended a mover…” – John M – Arcadia Proper
Shawn was excellent to work with when purchasing our new townhome. He’s very experienced and skilled. When there was potential for issues, he helped resolved them like a pro. He was “right on” with negotiating the purchase price based on comps, which was $9k less than the asking. The seller accepted the offer without a counter. We are sitting comfy in the new place now…” Eric L. – Central Phoenix
“Shawn is not your average Realtor. He is a world class communicator and negotiator. When we were buying in Tempe, he renegotiated our purchase price based on a lower appraisal, and got personally involved in small repairs after the sale. He has also maintained a personal relationship way beyond the sale. Scott S. – Tempe
“My husband and I worked with Shawn to sell our rental home. He came prepared with market comps, we walked the house and he gave cleaning/staging suggestions to maximize our asking price. Within 3 weeks of listing we had a contract closed in 30 days. Thank you again Shawn for your help, getting us a great closing price, your professionalism, and good sense of humor during a stressful time” Beth L – Arcadia Lite
“Truly amazing Realtor. Shawn not only knows how to market, buy, sell homes, but the personal service and professionalism he provides is so far above average, there is literally no comparison! He tells you the straight answers and always over delivers on customer service…” – Van T. – Arcadia
“Over the past 14 years we have worked with Shawn to both buy and sell homes throughout the valley. You will not find a more knowledgeable and dedicated real estate agent out there. Shawn always keeps the best interest of his clients in mind, and his professionalism is second to none If you are looking for elite level real estate representation to assist you in buying or selling a home, I would absolutely recommend Shawn Bellamak” Brian S. – Arcadia
I don’t think I’d ever be able to fully describe how great of a realtor Shawn is but I will try to capture the high points below. If you don’t have the time to read the detailed breakdown, all I can say is he is the best and most diligent realtor I have ever come across and you sell yourself short going with anyone else.
Now the details:
1) Price/Neighborhood Analysis – when interviewing candidates to sell my home, most of the realtors had a rudimentary analysis of the value of my home (basically using comps from a database). Shawn actually came in with a professional proposal that included a logical breakdown of the area, the market, the market trends, historical price changes during the term that I owned the home and other tangible/intangible items to develop a strategic pricing analysis. In the end, I was
both satisfied and confident with the listing price for my home. His proposal also included a detailed marketing plan, which he followed and delivered on and was also instrumental in developing visibility and value for my home.
2) Preparation – Before formally listing my house, Shawn provided guidance on preparation of the house to ensure that it showed all of its glory to potential buyers. This included how to stage the inside of the home, as well as items that needed/should/recommended/considered to be done on the outside. Shawn did a walk-through of the home and recommended items to be fixed/replace in order to maximize the appeal and value of the home. Where needed, Shawn provided recommendations
on service providers who were competent and professional.
3) Marketing – the marketing of the home was brilliant. The photographs, brochures and listings were incredibly professional and effective. His marketing plan also included leveraging neighborhood residents, industry contacts and other sources to maximize visibility of the listing.
4) Communications – as an out-of-state seller, I was very concerned about being remote for the entire selling process. Shawn and Christina were diligent in ensuring I was kept up to date with all developments (whether client visits, buyer feedback as they walked through the home, updates to offers, negations, progress and closing). When needed, Shawn would text me real time updates and when not so critical, he and Christina would provide detailed information via phone calls or emails. I never once had to worry about missing out or not being aware of developments. Again, as an out-of- state seller this was incredibly important (and useful) for me.
5) Negotiations – Shawn was a real pro through this process. Always keeping me in the loop on discussions, providing feedback and recommendation when warranted and ensuring both I and the buyer were comfortable with the terms we agreed and worked through.
6) Close – Again, Shawn and Christina were communicating and guiding me through the entire process. As in most complex, high-priced sales negotiations there are always one or two major issues that pop up at the end and selling my home was no different. Ten (10) days before the close, we discovered an issue that needed to be addressed before the buyer would sign the final paperwork. Not only did Shawn provide guidance on addressing the issue but aligned and coordinated the resources to address the item and ensure the close happened on time.
In closing out this extended review, I want to reiterate my highest level of recommendation for Shawn. Throughout the entire process, I do not have one single negative comment to say and more positive things to say or list then I could possibly include in this space. If you are going to sell your home, you will never find more honorable, respectful and capable realtor than Shawn Bellamak.
Finally, I do want to state that this is not a fake or paid review. In fact, I am happy to make myself available as a phone reference to anyone considering Shawn to represent them in the buying or selling of a home. I’m happy to have Shawn put you in contact with me, if needed. Vic M – Central Phoenix